Malalties Hepàtiques i Digestives
TIPUS: Mòdul optatiu
COORDINATOR: Dra. María Martell
The aim of this module is to know and understand the immunopathological basis of gastrointestinal diseases, the pathophysiology of the most relevant liver diseases and its complications, as well as to identify the biological markers and the current diagnostic methods and the approaches and research lines used to find solutions.
Section I: Lives diseases
- Liver cirrhosis
- Complications of liver cirrhosis.
- Animal models in cirrhosis, portal hypertension and non-alcoholic fatty liver.
- Experimental research lines.
- Liver tumors - hepatocellular carcinoma
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Section II: Digestive diseases
- Evaluation of abdominal distension.
- Evaluation of gastrointestinal function.
- Design of methodological strategies for identifying pathophysiological mechanisms in intestinal diseases.
- Neuro-immune interaction within the gastrointestinal tract.
- Intestinal barrier function alteration in digestive diseases.
- Ethiopathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease.