Access to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
You need the following qualifications to be admitted to this master's degree:
- Hold a degree certificate in Biology, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Nursing, Pharmacy, Genetics, Medicine, Microbiology, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology or Veterinary Medicine, or a degree from other fields of life and health sciences. You may also be admitted if you hold an equivalent qualification issued abroad.
- Level B2 of English or equivalent
Should the number of applicants be higher than that of places on offer, these will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Academic transcripts (60 points)
- Curriculum Vitae: Scientific publications, conference papers presented, stays at research centres, professional experience and other academic merits (20 points)
- Personal interview (10 points)
- Cover letter in english addressed to the master's coordinator (5 points)
- Reference letters from academics or researchers (5 points)
There are currently no places available for the 2020-2021 academic year