Application for admission
Pre-registration for the academic year 2021-2022 will be open from January 11th to September 6th 2021 or until all places are filled.
Before beginning the pre-registration form we recomend you to check the admission criteria and all the required documents to be sent.
Please, note that you will have to pay a pre-registration tax of 30,21€ using a bank card (credit or debit).
DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade (weighted grade-point average). (Transcripts do not have to be definitive by the time of pre-registration)*
- ID Card or Passport (for foreign students)*
- Graduate Degree or Diploma corresponding to the studies that give access to the Master's Degrre (in case you have finished your undergraduate studies).
- Motivation letter addressed to the master's coordinator (written in English)*
- Reference letters from academics and/or researchers .
- Certificate of English level.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- To access to the application form you need to be registered in the online academic office of VHIR.
- Once registered, enter to the online academic office and apply for admission.
- Select the studies of your choice.
- Fill in your personal and academic details in the relevant sections.
- Scan and attach to your application the required documents.
- Make the application payment of 30,21€ with credit or debit bank card (not refundable).
- If you wish, you can download the confirmation of your application and a proof of payment.
NOTICE OF ADMISSION
Applications for admission will be evaluated following the schedule of admission rounds shown below:
|Deadline for applicats||Notice of admission||Deadline for reserving your place|
|2 April 2021||26-30 April 2021||1 June 2021|
|15 June 2021||28 june - 2 July 2021||15 July 2021|
|6 September 2021||13-14 Setembre 2021||Direct access to enrolment|