Application for admission
Pre-registration for academic year 2018/19 will be open from the 15th of March to the 10th of September of 2018 or until all places are filled.
Before beginning the application please check out the access requirements and the necessary documents that you will need to scan.
Please note that the application payment (30.21 Euros) needs to be made using a bank card (credit or debit).
DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade (weighted grade-point average). (Transcripts do not have to be definitive by the time of pre-registration)*
- National Identification Document (DNI) or Passport (for foreign students)*
- Graduate Degree corresponding to the studies that give access to the master (only if the student has finished undergraduate studies).
- Motivation letter addressed to the master's coordinator (written in English)*
- Reference letters from academics or researchers
- Certificate accrediting level of English
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- To access to the application form you need to be registered in the online academic office of VHIR.
- Once registered, enter to the online academic office and apply for admission.
- Select the studies of your choice.
- Fill in your personal and academic details in the relevant sections.
- Scan and attach to your application the required documents.
- Make the application payment of 30,21€ with credit or debit bank card (not refundable).
- If you wish, you can download the confirmation of your application and a proof of payment.
NOTICE OF ADMISSION
Applications for admission will be evaluated following the schedule of admission rounds shown below:
|Deadline for applicats||Notice of admission||Deadline for reserving your place|
|30 April 2018||23-24 May||15 June|
|2 July 2018||23-24 July||31 July|
|10 September 2018||17-21 September||Direct access to enrolment|
If the available places sell out in one of the resolution periods, pre-enrolment will be closed automatically and the following periods will not be opened.