The enrolmet period for 2019/2020 academic year will be open from 16th September to 18th October 2019. Prior appointment is required by contacting at 93 489 4059 or booking a time on Virtual Secretary from 4 September.
- Original and photocopy of national identity document, passport or other identifying document (for EU students).
- Original and photocopy of the Foreigner’s Identity Card (TIE), or a valid foreigner identification number (for non-EU students). If the student does not have a valid TIE yet, they will need to bring their passport and a photocopy of their TIE application. They will have a maximum of four months to submit the document.
- Photocopy of bank details (IBAN and BIC codes, the latter only if the bank is not within Spain) of a bans located in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino or Switzerland.
- Attested copy of the diploma that provides access to the Masters degree, or the official academic document accrediting that it has been issued.
- Attested copy of the academic transcript, containing the period in academic years of the qualification, subjects studied, credits obtained and the qualifications obtained.
- One id card photograph.
- Accrediting document of reduction or exception in the registration fee (Spanish MEC fellow)